Lets revive the CSK site... make a CSK club

Drop in, say hello to other owners and fans, and buy some coffees...

Re: Lets revive the CSK site... make a CSK club

by buzzer » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:38 am

Chris,
On your first question, I would be happy to attend an event with other CSKs , but my first challenge is to get no 80 on the road again, at best it will be at least 3 months, but probably not until the end of the year, so count me out until next year. I'll post some pictures next week as I will have finished stripping out the inside and most of the body panels for the body repair work.
On a CSK group on the RR forum, that sounds a good idea to me, being that there are a lot of common issues with all classic RRs. Also would potentially raise the profile of CSKs for those who don,to know about them.

Dave

Re: Lets revive the CSK site... make a CSK club

by stuclark » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:39 pm

It all sounds good to me; I'd love to see this site expanded and improved. John, if you want any help doing that then I'm more than willing to help out.

I think a rally or something is a good idea too. My car is currently also in pieces, but I'm hoping to get it back fairly soon.

We have a very unique, very prestigious collection of cars; with the way the prices are going for CSKs, we should be championing the real cars and working to make sure any potential or existing customers know which are real cars etc.
CSK 109: Genuinely 34K miles, genuinely unrestored, genuinely in need of some TLC.

Previous