Wow

Drop in, say hello to other owners and fans, and buy some coffees...

Wow

by StuJ » Thu May 17, 2007 10:21 pm

I have just found this site and although being based on the other side of the world some of these examples of Sollihuls finest have made it here.

I have had the great pleasure of owning CSK 110 (?) for about 4 years now. The question mark is due to the fact that the original plaque was nicked previously along with the radio. Have contacted the original owner and his recollection is that number, of course no one really knows

fortunately in its previous life two of the owners were from wealthly circumstances and the maintance was kept up and by the local land rover agent in NZ. Now at 93000 miles still runs like a dream and is a pleasure to drive and gently off road. We also have a Defender 110 300TDI which gets the harder work out

model is completely standard apart for the addition of two tow hooks for complaince with the local land rover owners club

I willl keep a weather eye out for other NZ models there have been two or three advertised here in the last three years or so. In fact I have tracked down the seller of the Auckland based one on your web site I'll see if they can confirm its number.

Great site keep up the good work

Cheers

Stu