CSK No.2

Drop in, say hello to other owners and fans, and buy some coffees...

CSK No.2

by PeterW » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:50 pm

Hi there. I've recently joined the tribe of csk owners, having bought No.2. It should be arriving tomorrow, fingers crossed. It looks like one or two items need some attention but it seems to be in pretty good shape for the mileage.

Re: CSK No.2

by Defender50th » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:26 pm

Hi Peter,

Congratulations on buying a CSK. I'm sure it will be fun and your soon have it on the road.

It did have a supercharger on it years ago, shame its taken off as would have been a beast.

Best regards
----------------------------------------------
James

by PeterW » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:19 pm

Thanks. The CSK arrived today as planned. Ten minutes later with a new battery fitted I had her up and running - sounds great (except for a rumble what sounds like the water pump bearing).
Interesting what you say about it having had a supercharger fitted. There are a couple of strange items under the bonnet which I don't recognise, and which have short pieces of pipe coming out of them that are not connected to anything - some sort of control devices perhaps?

by Defender50th » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:09 pm

Glad your got it up and running so quick.

The guy at Autopost in london who did own it had the supercharger on it, and did most of the work to it.

Not sure if a supercharger has a control box? dont think it does, must be something else.
----------------------------------------------
James