CSK 103 based in The Hague, NL.

Drop in, say hello to other owners and fans, and buy some coffees...

CSK 103 based in The Hague, NL.

by Robert » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:25 am

Hello John,

As a recent member of the ‘200-clan’ with CSK [b]050[/b] based in The Hague, The Netherlands, I registered with you some time ago. Apparently CSK’s keep turning up on my side of the pond on a more regular basis now, as I was approached via e-mail by Mike Fieret last night.

Mike is the owner of CSK [b]103[/b] – original registration J6 CSK, current Dutch registration FR-76-NS – and has her under his care since 2001. CSK 103 came to The Netherlands together with my nr. 050 (H5CSK) and both were sold on by Henk ter Horst. The car is an automatic and had a full body-off restoration in 2002, including a powder coated chassis and a left-hand drive conversion (nr 075, owned by Antoine Lokkerbol, based in Rotterdam is not the only one!). The current mileage is approx. 110390. Mike spotted me and my CSK driving around The Hague on several occasions and discovered my mail address via www.rangerovercsk.com. Most remarkable: Mike lives at approx. 5 minutes drive from my place in The Hague, right at the seaboard in the shade of the Scheveningen lighthouse. A very small world. We’ll soon meet up and trade stories.

Mike asked me to inform you and would like his info to be on the ‘200-list’. He sent me a composed picture of ‘103’ to add to the database.

Meanwhile, CSK 050 is doing a tremendous job and is a dream to drive. Currently looking for a workshop to start my body-off restoration and preservation. I intend to keep her running for a long time.

Cheers,
Robert Heezen CSK050

Re: CSK 103 based in The Hague, NL.

by Michiel Bakkenes » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:41 pm

So now we have at least 4 csk owners in Holland!

The Dutch really do like the most desirable two-door Range Rover ever built.

cheers,Michiel csk 41 :D