Hi...

Drop in, say hello to other owners and fans, and buy some coffees...

Hi...

by Johnners » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:18 pm

Morning all,

John R has just assisted me with getting my login sorted so I thought I'd say hi. I have CSK No.15 and have owned it since October last year. It has done around 104k miles with MoTs and a lot of history to support. It spent a lot of its life in Scotland, then London, up to Manchester and then down to Colchester and now with me, back to York! It's an auto, and I bought it from ebay last year, mainly because it came with the matching plate G15 CSK, and it also has the signed certificate in the original presentation box - the originality is important to me. It still runs 4 matching Michelin XM+S tyres and the spare is unused (strangely). Sadly, I'm without it at the moment as it has sill 'issues' which the MoT man wants sorting - but I'm happy to invest in its improvement.

I'm a Land Rover man through and through, and also have a 1955 Series One Station Wagon - perhaps the antecedent of our own vehicles! Forgive the indulgence, but I'm going to try and load a pic of the CSK looking its best - it was used as a wedding car last year! It's never been so shiny since!

Regards all,

John