csk 034 project for sale.

Buying or selling - anything from a whole car to a wheel nut - please post here and good luck...

csk 034 project for sale.

by j,moore » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:52 am

with some regret i am looking at selling my range rover classics off. i have recently had a major change in interests that have left my original plans in tatters and so with a little regret if i can get the price that i want i am going to sell the lot!

so, for sale is my csk project, anyone who has seen the pictures will know the extent and quality of this restoration, when you've finished it will be the closest thing to a brand new one you will ever get. about 90%of this car is brand new genuine parts, the shell has been professionally restored by me and will last a lifetime now. new axles, new engine, new everything basically, i'm an engineer of the highest order so you can be assured that all the work done has been done correctly and wont fall to bits on you in a couple of years.

what you will get is the rolling shell as seen in the pictures and all the parts i have to finish it. including two new front wings, two new rear wings, new drivers door, 2 new passenger door skins next to new bonnet, her own roof, exelent tailgates her own bumpers plus a new rear one, her own wheels and tyres, plus loads of other bits to finish her. you will get all the bits and i will try to help you find any missing bits but there wont be any really.

if asked to say what is needed to finish her i would say she simply wants a excellent paint job, excellent re upholstery job, bolt all the bits together and off you go all the really hard bits have been done.

to sell her i would have to get at least £10,000. i know it sounds a lot but that is what all the parts have cost me and i have not taken any labour into account. i cant possibly sell for any less so please dont ask.

if you are genuinely interested then drop me a pm and i'll forward my number and you can contact me and view if required. i'm all over the place at the moment but will make time for people if they are genuine, i'm too busy to be messed around so please dont.

for pictures have a look at the other threads with 034 csk on them, this will give a good idea as to what you are getting.

many thanks, james.

i also have for sale a brookland ltd edition range rover classic in fair condition for around £1000

thanks again,

Re: csk 034 project for sale.

by j,moore » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:23 pm

hi all, csk 034 is now provisionally sold, thank you for the interest,
regards, james.