for sale csk

Buying or selling - anything from a whole car to a wheel nut - please post here and good luck...

for sale csk

by rrdoctoruk » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:27 pm

i am thinking of selling the csk i have aquired as i do not have enough time to enjoy it and it just sits in the barn,126,000 miles loads of work been done,manual and goes like sh&^%$T i think it has been chipped or cam ed what are these things worth,tax about to run out but mot till nov,

Re: for sale csk

by John.Reddie » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:27 am

CSK values seem to be somewhat erratic - they're worth what someone is prepared to pay for them it seems! People are looking for £10k and upwards for immaculate "collectable" vehicles it seems, but I'm not sure they're realising that sort of price. At the end of the day, they're 17yr old cars.

Asking prices for "driveable" but by no means concours cars seem to lie in the £3-5k range, but those that sell seem to do so at the lower end of that range.

Finally, there are bargains to be had.I know because I reckon I got one! I've seen others do likewise. For those of us prepared to watch and wait, they exist...

I hope that helps. I'm interested in your theory that yours has been tuned up further though... can you find any supporting evidence other than how she drives?

Good luck with the sale,
John - CSK072
WebMaster - www.rangerovercsk.com

by rrdoctoruk » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:20 am

the only reason i think its been chipped and cam is i have a 4.2 and it leaves that for dead,body work is striaght no great scratches etc handles really well,

by stuclark » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:58 pm

Could you please give us some more details and maybe some pictures...
CSK 109: Genuinely 34K miles, genuinely unrestored, genuinely in need of some TLC.

by rrdoctoruk » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:35 pm

what details do you want,sorry do not know how to post pictures

by stuclark » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:39 am

What number is it?
What's the bodywork / chassis like? Any rot anywhere?

You can upload pictures using the right hand button in the reply window.
CSK 109: Genuinely 34K miles, genuinely unrestored, genuinely in need of some TLC.

by rrdoctoruk » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:37 am

i cannot get the photo thing to work,
it has done 126000,bonnet is just bubbling,needs arepair to the bottom of the a post,5 speed manual,mot till nov,front light guards,no books,just had a major service ie,oil and filter,gearbox and transfer box oil change all diffs done,new petrol tank sensor,new thermostat,complete nearside hub replaced,track rod replaced complete,new exhaust hangers,spare tyre to match the rest,air filter replaced,no radio,but have 2 or 3 in my shed prc 7199,parcel shelf replaced with genuine as it was fibre glass,revers lights fixed,center console replaced other one battered,doors electrice fixed as windows would not go down,and various other thing i cannot remeber at the moment,new aluminuim top tailgate and also new bottom tailgate,as you can see when i got it it was in a bit of a state :(

by rrdoctoruk » Sun May 06, 2007 10:10 pm

on ebay now as i need the money for something else