Thinking of Selling No52

Buying or selling - anything from a whole car to a wheel nut - please post here and good luck...

Thinking of Selling No52

by crugbun » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:46 am

If there is any interest, I am considering selling my CSK project. Progress has been so slow and I'm beginning to lose interest.
The body shell is fully stripped and has been 95% repaired, just the rails under the side windows left to repair. Everything has been done to a high standard.
The engine has been professionally rebuilt, there is a new Ashcroft recon gear box.
The chassis is rolling and has no rust, but will need overhauling - brakes axles swivels etc.
All interior and fittings present.
Presentation box and plaque present.
This has a Cat D listing from 2007 (when these were worth about £1500) when someone drove into the front of the car. The bumper was damaged and the front wings and bonnet have a couple of marks - that is is though, there is no other damage and the original panels are with the car still. I have contacted the previous owner about this to confirm.
I'm looking for about £13500, but if there is no interest I'll keep plugging away with the restoration.

Re: Thinking of Selling No52

by buzzer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:56 pm

Hi, I Hana been on this site for a while. I have number 80, is this the car that’s on eBay at the moment?
Dave

Re: Thinking of Selling No52

by crugbun » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:36 am

Hi, yes that's the one, a couple of people interested and several dreamers, no panic to sell, but when the right person comes along ....
Met a previous owner recently who very kindly provided me with some old documents, tax discs and letters from Land Rover along with a few receipts for some work.