For sale section on this website

Buying or selling - anything from a whole car to a wheel nut - please post here and good luck...

For sale section on this website

by John.Reddie » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:56 am

Hello all,

There seem to be a lot of CSKs for sale and I'm getting lots of enquiries from people with seemingly good ones they wish to dispose of for one reason or another.

So I'm thinking of putting up a new page on this site and providing a brokerage facility to introduce buyers to sellers etc. etc. via the site. All deals done direct, I don't want to get involved beyond providing a channel for the introductions.

Of course, peole could just carry on using eBay and the like, but it seems there are a fair few cars out there (possibly the better ones?) that people don't want to sell through eBay.

But since this would be a commercial operation (albeit a modest one) I thought I'd float the idea "out loud" here before I do anything else and see what people think.

Please post away...

thanks,
John
John - CSK072
WebMaster - www.rangerovercsk.com

Re: For sale section on this website

by Design Engineer » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:25 pm

Sounds good to me John. People advertising thru this site are probably going to be more honest with their descriptions etc too.
For sale & Wanted?

by stuclark » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:25 pm

Sounds like a very sensible idea. Might be a good place to sort out spares as well as full cars.
CSK 109: Genuinely 34K miles, genuinely unrestored, genuinely in need of some TLC.

by Gareth » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:47 pm

sounds good to me. saves trawling that auction site all the time!
No. 57
old enough to know better-young enough not to care