Options List

Buying or selling - anything from a whole car to a wheel nut - please post here and good luck...

Options List

by Gareth » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:59 pm

has anyone got a copy of the optional extras list for the Csk? on the long term plan i have for mine(the bank manager has just fainted! :D )i'd like to trace what type of mobile phone was fitted to mine and anything else that could have been on the list
this could be expensive folks!
::o cheers
No. 57
old enough to know better-young enough not to care

Re: Options List

by stuclark » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:35 pm

I've got the original sales brochure, so I'll have a look later... In the meantime I remember that the "factory fit" pictures in the CSK and general 1990 brochure shows a Panasonic car phone mounted on the top of the centre console (cut into the cubby box lid) and one of the CSKs had a Kenwood radio fitted.

(That Panasonic phone probably wouldn't work in this country anymore, due to not being digital)
CSK 109: Genuinely 34K miles, genuinely unrestored, genuinely in need of some TLC.

by Gareth » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:48 pm

thanks Stu

just brought on that auction site a sales brochure and it mentioned a "large options list" so it got me wondering.

i've emailed the gent at RRR about the heritage weekend see you there hopefully!
No. 57

by stuclark » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:26 pm

Funny that - the brochures I have seem (at least for the CSK) to have a pretty limited list:

In fact, the CSK brochure mentions no accessories, despite showing the non-standard radio (which is a Panasonic, not Kenwood as earlier said).

The general 1990 brochure shows a catalytic converter, tow ball and front mud flaps as options on the Vogue SE (the CSK's based on the SE remember) *cough*

So, where on the CSK is the heated front windscreen and electric front seats?

The CSK brochure does clearly show a mobile fitted in the top of the cubby box though
CSK 109: Genuinely 34K miles, genuinely unrestored, genuinely in need of some TLC.

by Defender50th » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:23 pm

Just had a read of my brochure, and it says ................"a full range of made-to-measure accesories is avalable". Thats in the section about the interior.
There is no options list in the brouchure, maybe yours might have the magic bit of paper with it in :)

James
----------------------------------------------
James

by Gareth » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:26 pm

seems like land rover love to be a bit vague and make it up as they go along back then!
Still is a nice car though

thanks for the info going to get searching for the phone etc!
cheers :D
No. 57