The 200 list update

Drop in, say hello to other owners and fans, and buy some coffees...

The 200 list update

by garytanker » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:58 am

Hi all,
Following on from my last post,The Remaining CSKs,I got inspired to try to find out just how many still survive. My list now stands at 116.
This has come about by trawling thro sites with CSKs for sale or recently sold.Those I can say are definite survivors,but after I have searched through almost every post on this site I have found a lot more,some of the posts are quite old but show vehicles not on the list as being in existence at that time.3 of those would appear to have been scrapped/dismantled.At this stage I do not want to reveal their numbers as it might encourage someone to re invent them so to speak.
I am now appealing for any information you may have for vehicles that are not on the list at this time this may increase my numbers or fill in the gaps of the vehicles history I have discovered.This also gives owners the chance to have their vehicles recognised/listed now.
You can post your information directly here or if you prefer some privacy you can PM me through the site.
Many thanks and here is hoping for some exiting finds.
Regards Gary (No43)

Re: The 200 list update

by Holmes Classics » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:48 am

Hi Garry.

I have Number 110 here in Tanzania. This is 1 of the 10 imported new here by CMC Land Rover the main agent, I have confirmed with CMC that it is one of their imports and have the inside plaque, the box and certificate are with the Owner that we are restoring it for who was the original buyer. Have tracked down 5 more but no numbers are present. If you are still at this I will forward details when I get them.

Best regards ---- Stephen Holmes